Our Toddler Care Program is designed for the growing energy and curiosity of children ages 16-24 months. As toddlers develop friendships, and self-esteem, our program will help them explore their world in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our early childhood curriculum is based on the philosophy that children learn best through hands-on experiences.
Each day is filled with fun activities that excite and help toddlers develop in ways that give them the comfort and confidence to grow and develop both cognitively and socially.
In addition to caring for your toddler, everything we do is designed for learning.
- A perfect balance of nurturing, playtime, and learning each day
- Daily group activities that help boost your child's social skills
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
- Seasonal themes provide a variety of daily experiences
- Learning areas focused on dramatic play, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that develop confidence, self-esteem, and a love of learning